Assessment & Exercise Management of the Rotator Cuff
This online activity will include the latest research findings on rotator cuff injury and dysfunction and demonstrate a progressive approach to the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of the rotator cuff complex.
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 28 July 2020.
Presented by Dr Deborah Pascoe, PhD, MA, GDExRehab, BAppSc(PE), AEP, ESSAM
Deborah is currently the Head of Discipline, Exercise and Sports Science in the School of Health and Life Sciences at Federation University Australia. She is an accredited Exercise Physiologist and experienced researcher with over 30 years’ experience as an academic clinician in clinical exercise physiology (CEP) practice. She manages and supervises students in the on-site FedUni Clinical Exercise Centre with expertise in musculoskeletal exercise physiology, sports injury rehabilitation and exercise prescription chronic and complex medical conditions. Deborah has extensive experience in the development of both Higher Education and TAFE curriculum.
Her research focuses on injury prevention, professional development and work integrated learning in CEP, She completed her PhD in the areas of knowledge translation of exercise for falls prevention, workforce capacity building and continuing education in the exercise physiology profession.
She has been a Chief Investigator on three major grants (two with the ALTC and one with DoHA). She was a key member of the Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) national Accreditation and Curriculum Committee, responsible for the development of the national accreditation standards for the Clinical Exercise Physiology and Exercise Science professions.
Deborah has received three Vice Chancellors awards for Outstanding Service: Excellence in Teaching, Team Excellence: Clinical Exercise Centre and Award for Excellence: Innovation.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Online Activity
You will be provided information on how to access this Online Activity within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 1, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.