Best Coffee Ever! How to develop your personal brand and business identity Podcast
Whether you are a student, employee or business owner, this podcast will take you on a journey to discover your personal brand and business identity. It will cover the rollercoaster ride of your professional career and discover the value of mentoring, networking and cross collaboration. The podcast will discuss the nuts and bolts of running a business and setting yourself up for success.
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 17 October 2020.
Presented by Ms Jayne Arlett, BScPodMed, FAAPSM, ASMF, FMIL, GAICD
Jayne is a sports podiatrist by profession. Due to Jaynes hardwork, determination and persistence she has been a trailblazer for women in sports medicine in the 90's at a time where few women were seen in the industry. Regardless of gender, Jayne has had a successful sports medicine career. She was an Olympic Podiatrist in Sydney 2000 and has worked with the Chicago Bulls, Bears and White Sox - as well as NQ Cowboys, Townsville Crocodiles, JCU Townsville Fire and the Northern Fury.
Today, Jayne is a business resilience and growth consultant with 25 years of experience owning and running businesses. Jayne meets with businesses, owners and employees, to develop strategies for success in the form of presentations, workshops and retreats. Jayne provides advice on financials, staff recruitment, marketing, resilience and strategies to survive the hard times. Jayne is an advocate for small business with a particular passion for regional Queensland businesses.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Podcast
You will be provided information on how to access this Podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sport Scientist Level 1, Accredited Sport Scientist Level 2 and/or Accredited Sports Scientist
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration
(including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.