Business Mastery for Exercise Professionals
Are you new to business, or looking for opportunities to start an exercise business? Do you find yourself overwhelmed with the demands of being an owner, or worried that you’re missing something?
As soon as you make the leap into the world of business - whether as a contractor, clinic owner, or online influencer - you need to be a good business owner as well as a great exercise professional.
Every health business needs to have three fundamentals in place in order to operate well. It only takes a little attention in these areas to launch or grow with confidence.
This online activity presents these opportunities for your exercise business and how to get the fundamentals right. We will cover:
Three fundamentals for startups
How to create a useful plan
Understanding your role as a business owner
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 27 November 2019.
Presented by Mr Daniel Gibbs, BPod, Founding Director of Clinic Mastery
Daniel Gibbs is a podiatrist, winner of the Telstra Business Award, and the founding director of Clinic Mastery, a movement helping hundreds of clinics around the world to lead inspired teams, transform client experiences and grow their clinics. His favourite moments in life are either on the golf course or with his young family, and he believes effective treatment starts even before a client walks through the door.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Online Activity
Your online activity will be available in your ESSA learning profile after purchase. Please click here to access your ESSA learning profile.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 1, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.