Coaching Better Every Season Podcast
In this podcast Anthony will delve into his real-world coaching experiences of how he has created effective strategies of developing a coaching philosophy and coaching pedagogy through his time of working across multiple teams in the NRL.
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 12 May 2021.
Presented by Mr Anthony Seibold, MEd
Anthony Seibold is a Professional Rugby League coach who is currently working with the Newcastle Knights in the National Rugby League (NRL). Previously in was the Head Coach of the Brisbane Broncos, Head Coach of the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Assistant Coach of the Melbourne Storm and Manly Sea Eagles. Anthony has a Bachelor of Teaching and a Master of Education and has lectured in the Faculty of Education at the University of Southern Queensland after his retirement from playing Rugby League.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Podcast
You will be provided information on how to access this Podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Accredited Sports Scientists Level 1, Accredited Sports Scientists Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager.
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online:After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form:click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ):click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.