How to get Clients for the Online Part of your Business Podcast
Being great at what you do isn’t all that useful if no one can find you.
Maybe you’ve tried dabbling in all the social media channels but didn’t even get an enquiry?
Maybe you’re accepting everyone and anyone as a client. You’ve got to pay the bills, right?
There’s a better way.
A way that makes you feel confident, knowing that you’re developing a robust practice that’s set up for long-term and sustainable success.
A way that impacts the outcomes for your clients, because you are in fact the best person to help them.
This podcast will cover:
How to cut through the noise and be found online
How to make sure your website content resonates with the clients you want to see. Give yourself the best chance possible of obtaining new clients for your online practice.
Driving traffic to your website via social media. Facebook examples will be given. You can then apply the same process to your preferred social platform.
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 3 April 2020.
Presented by Miss Alex Whitehead MBA, BSc(Qld),PGDip(Psych), Registered Psychologist (Australia)
Alex Whitehead is an entrepreneur and problem solver at heart. She has an affection for inspiring others and being a part of their growth. She is the Founder of The Practice Activator which teaches you how to powerfully build your online private practice.
In addition, a Performance Coach, Registered Psychologist (Australia) and Career Development Practitioner. Alex has an MBA, Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Bachelor of Science (Psychology). Alex has spend most of her time learning new digital marketing strategies that result in business resilience. And the premise of her personal and professional life is to help people learn, grow and develop, and reach towards meaningful, values-driven goals. So that, we can be the best version of ourselves, and live fulfilling and impactful lives.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist and/or Accredited Exercise Physiologists
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.