Presented by Dr David Prior
Associate Professor David Prior is Deputy Director of Cardiology and Director of Non-invasive Cardiac Imaging at St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne. In addition he is an Associate Professor with the University of Melbourne.
His advanced cardiology training was undertaken at the Alfred Hospital and included training in Heart Failure and Transplantation. He then completed a PhD at the Baker Heart Research Institute and Alfred Hospital examining abnormal vascular function in heart failure. After undertaking an Advanced Fellowship in Echocardiography at The Cleveland Clinic between 1998 and 2000, Dr Prior returned to Melbourne in 2000 to take up a position at St Vincent’s Hospital. Major clinical and research interests are in cardiac imaging (echocardiography and cardiac MRI) , pulmonary hypertension, sports cardiology and heart failure management.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, Accredited Sport Scientists Level 1, Accredited Sport Scientists Level 2 with 5+ years experience
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.