Google Ads 101 Podcast
This podcast will run through an A-Z of Google Ads, giving you the confidence to set up, analyse and ace your first advertising campaign. From keywords to landing pages to PPC – we run through the key definitions and best practice.
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 10 December 2020.
Presented by Mr Chris McCarroll and Ms Zoe Bickerstaffe
Mr Chris McCarroll
Chris McCarroll started his business life in marketing and events, working with brands such as Disney and Surf Life Saving before taking the leap and opening his own branding studio and Health Marketing agency. In 2015, after working alongside many Allied Health professionals, Chris identified the need for a wider audience and platform for health professionals to gain public awareness for the amazing and life changing tasks they are undertaking – all whilst still running their own businesses. Since Allied Magazine was founded, it is continuing to building a large following within the Health, Fitness, Wellness and business communities.
Ms Zoe Bickerstaffe
Zoe Bickerstaffe has been ESSA’s Marketing and Communications Manager since 2012 and has worked with many ESSA members to help tweak and enhance marketing. With over 15 years’ experience in the industry, Zoe has a passion for supporting small business and sole traders in the allied health industry.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Podcast
You will be provided information on how to access this Podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sport Scientist Level 1 and/or Accredited Sport Scientist Level 2
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.