Marketing Yourself: Understand, Create & Implement your Brand Podcast
Too many accredited exercise professionals are too shy, too busy or just too confused on how to create their own brand or unique selling point.
In a cluttered market where “looks” are everything – taking the time and effort to create a clear idea of your brand can mean a difference.
This podcast will provide you with the instructions to start creating your brand and how to take this brand to market. Starting from understanding who are as a professional and a person, through to understanding the basics of creating a plan of attack to maintaining ongoing success – this easy to understand overview is targeted specifically to ESSA Accredited Professionals.
If you are planning to start your own business or want a refresh on current marketing trends make sure you join in.
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 12 October 2017.
Presented by Zoe Bickerstaffe, BComms(PublicRelations)
Zoe’s passion for spreading the right message to the right people in the right way has shaped her career to date. Over the past 10 years Zoe has helped numerous associations and not-for-profits shape their communication efforts into effective targeted messaging – often on very small budgets.
With a keen interest in social media and digital marketing, Zoe has worked as Marketing and Communications Manager for Exercise & Sports Science Australia over the last three years. Through creative campaigns and a ‘think outside square’ attitude, Zoe has helped raise the profile of ESSA and its professions across a number of difference channels. Zoe loves a challenge and is looking forward to sharing her ideas on how your business can create an effective, and creative, marketing strategy on a budget.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sports Scientist and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration
(including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.