SA RTP22 Conference Networking Function
The South Australian state chapter of Exercise Sport Science Australia (ESSA) invite registered delegates for the 2022 Research to Practice conference to a viewing hub.
This invitation is for all South Australian based accredited exercise physiologists, accredited exercise scientists, accredited sports scientists and students registered for the Research to Practice 2022 Virtual Conference.
Friday 20 May and Saturday, 21 May 2022
9:30am - 5:30pm ACST
University of South Australia
Location details will be sent in your confirmation email.
The following streams will be available to view:
Friday 20th (1 stream): Exercise and Health
Saturday 21st (3 streams): Exercise and Health, Exercise Science, Sport Science
ESSA Members only
Please see terms & conditions
for registration type definitions.
After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button
Registration for this networking function will close at 7:30am ACST on Friday, 20 May 2022.
Conference registration will need to be viewed upon entry to the event. To register for the conference click here.
* You must check/sign in with all the applicable information via the rollcall upon arrival.
* If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 prior or on the day of the learning activity, please do not attend, and seek medical advice.
* If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days post networking function, please provide advice to ESSA so we can forward advice to your fellow attendees and seek medical advice.
* Social distancing measures will be in place during the networking function. Please respect your fellow attendees and the presenter and abide by these measures.
* Sanitisation stations will be available throughout the venue.
All hub logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.