You Can Camera Video Conference Calls Podcast
There is no escaping digital media now. The camera is your new best friend. This podcast will help you bring your best to that medium with confidence and professionalism. And it's not about the technology. People want YOU! Learn how to be heard through your body, your voice and the clear clean frameworks of engagement.
Lose the fear of changing delivery
Face the camera and phone with excitement
Know how to work with non-verbal skills for professional communication
Adapt the service to the medium
How to work with your body on camera
Gestures that work
Eye contact that stays focused
Vocal Production that’s critical
Working with the psychology of sound
Getting your point across professionally
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 2 April 2020.
Presented by Louise Mahler, PhD, B.Econ, M.App.Sc, B.Mus, Grad.Dip.Mus, L.Mus.A, MPNLP
Rarely does one find a powerhouse of academic insight, observational excellence and dynamic delivery to shed new light on a topic that’s critical to us all.
Louise’s inimitable style and deep insight in her field are shared in keynotes and coaching internationally, where high-stake leadership beckons. A foremost expert in body language, voice and emotion, Louise has a PhD in Business, and degrees and masters in Organisational Psychology as well as Music. Her skills as a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming pull together her academic study and years of professional performance on the European opera stage to put her in a league of her own. In the process of completing her award-winning PhD, Louise observed a ‘missing ingredient’ in corporate leadership around the unsung wisdom of the mind-body-voice connection she calls Vocal Intelligence. These blended skills bring powerful observation that elicits discernible, positive change and together with an understanding of the psychology behind high-stake engagements and the structures for handling emotion, combine to build the Mahler Method.
The Mahler Method teaches you the vital techniques to ‘be heard’ in hostile environments.
Rates per person
Access to Podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist and/or Accredited Exercise Physiologists
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.