ESSA Careers and Opportunities
Policy and Advocacy Advisor, Full-time
We’re looking for an experienced Policy and Advocacy Advisor to join ESSA’s high performing Policy & Advocacy team.
This role will report directly to the Manager Policy & Advocacy, and our ideal candidate is:
- a people person and team player
- an explorer who loves to identify policy drivers for change
- happy juggling multiple projects
- passionate about driving policy change
Overview of Responsibilities:
Click here for more information. Applications close 4 October 2021.
- Generate workforce opportunities for exercise and sports science professionals through the development and delivery of policies, key projects, funding programs and innovation.
- Drive industry and policy change by identifying key stakeholders and engaging them in ESSA advocacy.
- Support members working in the industry to understand and adapt to changes in the sector.
- Investigate, analyse and review complex and sensitive information to make appropriate determinations, ensuring compliance with policy and guidelines.
- Collaborate and liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to support members and ESSA’s policy and advocacy function.