Recording: ESSA's DVA Advocacy Action Plan Session
ESSA has deepened our advocacy efforts regarding DVA and invite AEP members to get involved. This is an interactive session, which will outline what ESSA is doing and how you can help generate positive change.
ESSA's DVA Advocacy Action Plan Session Recording
ESSA has deepened our advocacy efforts regarding DVA and invite AEP members to get involved. This is an interactive session, which will outline what ESSA is doing and how you can help generate positive change. ESSA refutes the decision for DVA to no longer fund AEP services on the same day as other musculoskeletal professions (physiotherapy, chiropractic and osteopathy) for the same condition, because it lacks evidence. Join us to find out more - we welcome your questions and insight.
This is a recording of the DVA Advocacy Action Plan session presented on 13 October 2021.
Presented by Ms Joanne Webb ESSA Policy and Advocacy Manager, & Emma Gainer, ESSA Policy and Advocacy Advisor
Rates per person
Access to Podcast
You will be provided information on how to access this Learning Activity within your registration confirmation email.
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button on the right
If you do not have an ESSA profile, follow the below prompts to create a new account:
1. click on 'Sign In' found on top menu bar
2. click on 'create a new account' within sign-in section
3. complete the information, select save and follow the prompts
4. If you have any queries, please contact ESSA via phone +61 7 3171 3335, or email [email protected].
Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
* All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
* ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
* ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
* All professional development listed is correct at time of publication, and is subject to change at any time without notice.
Online registration not available.