Diabetes and Exercise Online Learning Program
About the Diabetes and Exercise course
Who is this course for?
- Exercise physiologists, Exercise scientists, Certificate IV Personal Trainers, Physiotherapists
- Any other health professional wanting to increase their diabetes knowledge and learn about exercise guidelines for people living with diabetes
A total of 11 CPD points are available from ESSA on completion of this course.
Delivery mode: Online – 12 hours to complete at your own pace
The Diabetes and Exercise eLearning program provides exercise professionals with extensive knowledge of how to ensure exercise prescription is safe and effective for people living with diabetes and other lifestyle-related chronic conditions. By completing this course exercise professionals will:
- Have increased knowledge and understanding about diabetes and diabetes management
- Be able to create a safe and effective exercise plan for people living with diabetes
- Have the ability to support the person living with diabetes and have a more helpful conversation using health literacy principles
- Know how to ask the right questions, and when to refer to other health professionals for more individualised advice
You can enroll in this course online at the link: https://www.diabetesqualified.com.au/course/diabetes-and-exercise/
Presented by Diabetes Qualified:
Diabetes Qualified is a subsidiary of Diabetes NSW & ACT and provides education for health professionals.
For more information or to enrol, please contact the provider using the below details:
Name: Thomas Laing
Company: Diabetes Qualified (a subsidiary of Diabetes NSW & ACT)
Phone: 1300 727 194