- The podcast link to our learning management system, GO1, will be included in an 'Enrolment' email (not the order confirmation email), which will be forwarded to you upon registration. If you have difficulty with the link in the email, your GO1 account can be accessed here. Once you have logged in to your GO1 account you can access podcasts from the 'In Progress' tab.
- For podcast results to be recorded, it is imperative that the email address in GO1 is the same as the email address in your ESSA account.
- To earn the applicable ESSA CPD points, you must successfully complete the course, including the assessment, and click on 'Mark as Complete', within 60 days of registration. An 80% assessment pass mark is required.
- Only the person who purchases the podcast is eligible to earn the applicable CPD points.
The ESSA Podcast User Guide can be downloaded here (link to attached document)
If you have any queries regarding podcasts or GO1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
Select a Podcast Category using the filter below. You are able to select multiple filters.