||Dr. Kade Davison
||Prof. Steve Selig
||Prof. Aaron Coutts
||Dr. Simon Rosenbaum
ESSA is currently recruiting for an Appointed Director.
For more details about the position click here.
Applications close Tuesday 9th February.
State chapter chairs
The objectives or purposes for which the Chapter is established is to:
- promote the objectives and initiatives of ESSA at a regional level;
- to provide the regions with a voice for the members of that region;
- to foster collaboration with clinicians and other persons and organisations to further or advance knowledge in the fields of work of members of the Association;
- to provide local training and educational opportunities for members in the region, and
- to liaise and educate state governments and other interested state based parties on the roles and activities of the members of the Association
New South Wales (NSW)
South Australia (SA)
Western Australia (WA)
If you are unable to contact your state representative, please contact the national office at firstname.lastname@example.org