Are you new to business, or looking for opportunities to start an exercise business? Do you find yourself overwhelmed with the demands of being an owner, or worried that you’re missing something?
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 27 November 2019.
As soon as you make the leap into the world of business - whether as a contractor, clinic owner, or online influencer - you need to be a good business owner as well as a great exercise professional.
Every health business needs to have three fundamentals in place in order to operate well. It only takes a little attention in these areas to launch or grow with confidence.
This webinar presents these opportunities for your exercise business and how to get the fundamentals right. We will cover:
? Three fundamentals for startups
? How to create a useful plan
? Understanding your role as a business owner
Presented by Daniel Gibbs from Clinic Mastery, and targeted for sole traders or those new to health or exercise business, this will be fast paced, relevant and practical. Make sure you are there!
Presented by Mr Daniel Gibbs, BPod, Founding Director of Clinic Mastery
Daniel Gibbs is a podiatrist, winner of the Telstra Business Award, and the founding director of Clinic Mastery, a movement helping hundreds of clinics around the world to lead inspired teams, transform client experiences and grow their clinics. His favourite moments in life are either on the golf course or with his young family, and he believes effective treatment starts even before a client walks through the door.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sport Scientists Level 1, Accredited Sport Scientists Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1.0% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.