This professional development will cover the following:
What is RA?
* What are the early signs and symptoms? What EP’s can look out for – Diagnosis and early management. The Window of Opportunity
* RA and the role of exercise: The Do’s and Don’ts.
* Useful tools to achieve great outcomes
* Linking in with other professionals
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 12 December 2016.
Presented by Sarah Comensoli (Hon Class 1)
Sarah Comensoli is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with 8 years’ experience in clinical, university and gym settings. For the last 6 years she has worked at BJC Health, where she manages a team of exercises physiologists and works closely with Rheumatologists, physiotherapists and dieticians. She has a keen interest in using exercise in the management of arthritis and inflammatory disease and also is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach. She has presented at the Australian Rheumatology Association national conference on two occasions on how allied health practitioners can assist in the management of Inflammatory conditions.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientists and/or Accredited Exercise Physiologists
Audience Disclaimer: All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice, and only treat/practice within the same.
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
- Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1.0% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
- If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
- Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.