Exercise professionals need to embrace technology to improve the delivery of patient care and to achieve the best outcomes.
Busy practitioners often don’t have time to consider all the options for the technology available to them and implement new things with their team.
This professional development presents the most important apps to use right now, saving time and improving patient outcomes.
* Systems to reduce reliance on the business owner or main practitioner
* Basic and advanced apps to improve patient care and quality of service
* 3 ways to improve culture, collaboration and communication between team members
* Why embracing technology is essential over the next 5 years
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 8 August 2018.
Presented by Mr Daniel Gibbs, B.Pod, Member A.Pod.A
A 2x finalist and winner of the Telstra Business Award, Daniel Gibbs specialises in systems – the kind that build, grow and sustain thriving clinics, just like his own at Posture Podiatry. Today he works with businesses globally, from clinics large and small through the Clinic Mastery Business Academy, to $100M+ investment funds in the USA. His favourite moments in life are with his young family, and he believes effective treatment starts even before a client walks through the door.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 1, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
Audience Disclaimer: All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice, and only treat/practice within the same.
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the pink "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
- Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1.0% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
- If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
- Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.