During this live webinar training, you will work through;
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 22 August 2019.
• How many new patients do you get each month?
• How many do you actually need?
• Where do they currently come from, and
• Which marketing channels should you use to get the most number of NEW patients with the least amount of effort in the next 2 months.
Attendees will participate in a practical exercise that will see them finish with a completed marketing planner overview for the next 12 months in their practice.
Presented by Jonathon Heath, CEP The Hive, BA(Communication Studies)
As CEO at The Hive, Jono Heath leads a team of professionals who are all intent on transforming practitioners into successful business owners.
He has presented business training workshops and webinars to thousands of private practice owners and believes passionately in helping people find the “why” in what they do, in both their business and personal life. Jono has a particular interest in how to communicate the benefits of excellent healthcare.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sports Scientist Level 1 and Level 2 and/or Accredited High Performance Manager
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the pink "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1.0% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.