A practical approach to the framework
This dedicated QLD professional development will provide participants with education and understanding of the WorkCover Queensland framework, identify key stakeholders and the role they play, legislative and guideline overview and review AHRR plans. Case studies of real situations will be reviewed and discussed, with the aim of improving practitioners’ abilities to work successfully.
Presented by Mr David Parkinson, AEP, ESSAM
David’s professional development has included over 10 years experience in Occupation Rehabilitation. In 2008, he began working with Transport NSW as an Injury Management Advisor. Since 2017, he worked with Relaunch, a Health Solutions organisation as the National Return to Work Consultant.
David has completed a Bachelor of Science, Human Movement (SCU) and a Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (ACU).
He is also concurrently working in private practice with a focus on soft tissue and chronic health injury and rehabilitation.
Saturday, 30 November 2019
8:00am – 5:30pm
Must be received and paid for on or before
30 October 2019
If received and paid for on or after
31 October 2019
|ESSA Student Member
|Student Non Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Graduate Accredited Exercise Physiologists, Any Accredited Exercise Physiologist looking to work within the WorkCover QLD system.
ESSA CPD Points
7.5 CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.