Fields marked with a * are required.
This application is for NEW Student members. Renewing members please complete alternate form.
- to conduct ESSA’s primary functions and maintain membership, accreditation and stakeholder records;
- release accredited member business information via the Find an Accredited Professional search function on the ESSA website;
- release accreditation information as required to organisations such as Medicare Australia, Department of Veterans’ Affairs, private health insurers, workers compensation authorities, National Health Services Directory;
- release accreditation information to relevant sports governing bodies e.g. Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) and sports integrity unit(s);
- release industry information to relevant condition organisations e.g. Arthritis Australia, Heart Foundation, Diabetes Australia;
- release membership and/or accreditation information to international organisations, to allow registration for membership, accreditation, professional development and conferences e.g. British Association for Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES), Clinical Exercise Physiology Association (CEPA) USA, Sport and Exercise Science New Zealand (SESNZ);
- release member information to third party partners for direct marketing purposes to communicate offers and discounts.
If you do not want ESSA to release your information, you can make changes at any time through the My Account section of the ESSA website, or by contacting the ESSA National Office at email@example.com or by ticking the box below.
You can view and update your personal information at any time through the My Account section of the ESSA website.