Grow Your Clinic - Part 2 Podcast
Are you ready to make the most of the coming growth period for businesses? The world has experienced a slow-down, but we are now entering what will become, for most, one of the fastest recovery periods in history.
This series is for sole traders and practice owners that have been impacted by external events such as COVID-19, natural disaster or personal circumstances, causing a slowdown in business. Part 1 and Part 2 of the Grow your clinic series aims to help you get back on track by developing an action plan that you can implement over 4 months to recover well and Grow Your Clinic.
You will learn practical examples of how you can;
- Help more people (reach more clients)
- Help more often (engage clients more often including facilitating their transition to private services)
- Give more value (optimising your fee structure and packaging services)
You will gain specific strategies to attract more people, more often and to add more value to your clients. You will cover strategies for knowing your numbers and planning your growth with a 4 month action plan for your business.
Part 1 will cover:
- Your Business Recovery Plan (this is a valuable asset you can use in your clinic right away)
- 3 Actions that are most important to take
- The numbers you need to know and why
- How to attract new clients and referral partners using Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads
Register for Grow your Clinic – Part 1
Part 2 will cover:
- Easy ways to stay in touch with your Clients between visits
- The power of delivering positive treatment plans
- How to build rapport quickly with your clients for better health outcomes
- Opening the doors to additional services in your clinic
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 15 June 2021.
Presented by Jack O'Brien, B. Physio, APA, Master Public Health
Jack O’Brien is a dynamic presenter, physiotherapist - leading a successful multi-site clinic in Newcastle, NSW; and is also the COO at Clinic Mastery, helping progressive health professionals to build Clinics For Good®. A devoted husband and father, and a lover of coffee, wine and whisky, Jack helps others to unlock their purpose, live a life to the full, and make a massive impact for good.
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Podcast
You will be provided information on how to access this Podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist and/or Accredited Exercise Physiologist
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All professional development listed is correct at time of publication, and is subject to change at any time without notice.