Who's Who in Compo - An overview of the major stakeholders in the personal injury and compensation schemes
This online activity introduces the major stakeholders in the compensation and personal injury schemes in Australia. We will discuss the roles of the claimant, the medical team, the rehabilitation support team and other stakeholders and what are their specific responsibilities. Participants will walk away with an understanding of their role in the scheme and what they should be expecting from others.
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 21 July 2022.
Presented by Rhea Mercado GDipSc (Exercise Rehab) BHMS AES AEP ESSAM
Rhea has over 15 years in personal injury insurance within clinical practice and as a rehabilitation consultant.
Reviewing and consultation with employers, scheme agents, and peers regarding claim and rehabilitation strategy.
Delivering in-house courses, external professional development and conferences presentations in topics of:
* Technical training (compensation schemes)
* Workplace rehabilitation case management
* Claims management
* Pain management
* Complex case management
* Ergonomics and human factors
* Manual handling
Mentoring healthcare professionals (across multiple disciplines).
Rates per person
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
|ESSA Student Member
Access to Online Activity
Your online activity will be available in your ESSA learning profile after purchase. Please click here to access your ESSA learning profile.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist and Accredited Exercise Physiologist
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.