Standards & Compliance online course
Cost: No Cost
ESSA's Standards & Compliance online course has been developed for AEPs to understand their minimum requirements for providing services within the various compensable schemes in Australia. The course enables learners to:
- Understand the compensable services an AEP can provide;
- Understand the requirements of the relevant compensable schemes;
- Identify principles of a best practice exercise physiology service; and
- Apply the principles of best practice services to clients.
The learning modules include:
- Foundations of Best Practice
- EP services for Medicare
- EP services for Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
- EP services for Private Health Insurers (PHI)
- EP services for Workers Compensation and Motor Accident Insurance
- EP services for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
For more information click here
There is a $150 registration fee for this course for non ESSA members however this fee is waived for international AEP applicants.To register and have the registration fee waived for this course, please contact the ESSA National Office on email@example.com.