ADVERTISING OR PARTNERING WITH ESSA
With over 8000 members, ESSA is a professional organisation which is committed to establishing, promoting and defending the career paths of tertiary trained exercise and sports science practitioners. ESSA has a range of different advertising channels that can provide maximum exposure of your product or service to a range of professionals including:
- Private exercise physiology clinicians
- Commercial fitness professionals
- Community recreation professionals
- Medical/science researchers
- Rehabilitation clinicians
- Government employees
- University academic staff and students
- Sports coaches/strength and conditioning
- University students and new graduates
If you would like to:
- Advertise a product or service to the ESSA Membership - please click here
- Advertise a professional development course or workshop - please click here
- Advertise a job role - please click here
- Advertise a space for rent or sale - please click here
Published bi-annually, Activate provides Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) members with some of the latest research, developments and changes within the sports science, health, fitness and medical industry. Activate is exclusively distributed to ESSA members, general practices, Universities and Institutes/ Academies of Sport.
MOVE is a monthly online magazine distributed to ESSA’s full database and contains feature stories, interviews, reviews and industry updates. Move provides a unique opportunity for advertisers to provide interactive promotions that catch the eye, and is affordable.
Working alongside Activate and MOVE magazines is ESSA’s bi-monthly eNewsletter which is delivered to all members. The eNews brings important industry information and details of professional development courses – this makes it an important tool for all professionals and leads to high readership.
ESSA can offer exclusive advertising on both its public and members only website. With over 100,000 visits to the websites each year, this option provides an alternative to print media. Advertising is sold in 1 x week time slots and includes the image and URL link of your choice.
Click here to access the 2020 ESSA Advertising Rate Card
and complete the advertising booking form on the back page. Book early to secure your premium positioning within the magazine.
Please email email@example.com for further details. Cost is $100 inc. GST.
PARTNERING WITH ESSA
ESSA works with a number of different products and services, if you would like to enquire about a partnership with ESSA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with details about your product/service.