Understanding GST Podcast
This presentation will be co-presented with the Australian Taxation Office and will cover GST legislation and how it applies in practice, which is an identified knowledge gap within ESSA membership (particularly AEPs). This presentation will answer the most frequently asked questions about GST- what it is, what exercise and sports science services attract GST, how to collect/charge GST and how to advocate when questioned about GST.
This is a recording of an ESSA webinar presented on 27 August 2021.
Presented by Mr Donald Lobo
Donald is a representative from the Australian Taxation Office with subject matter expertise in GST legislation for health services. Please note, the information presented by Mr. Lobo constitutes advice in the nature of guidance on the general circumstances and is not binding on the Taxation Commissioner.
Rates per person
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any Accredited Exercise Physiologists.
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Now" button on the right
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration
(including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.
- All Professional Development logistics are correct at time of publication. Subject to change at anytime without notice.