Help! What is Digital Marketing? - Demystifying the term and steps to improve your digital marketing efforts
We all hear the term ‘digital marketing’ along with – blogs, SEO, social content, Google rankings, vlogging…so much to take in!
This webinar will help demystify the term ‘Digital Marketing’. We break down the technical jargon, show you simple steps to improve your own marketing and provide examples of best practice.
This webinar will be suitable for those who are struggling with online marketing and need some support with creating an action plan.
This recording was made from a webinar presented by ESSA on 6 November 2019.
Presented by Ms Zoe Bickerstaffe, ESSA Marketing and Communications Manager & Mr Chris McCarroll, Owner of Allied Health Marketing
Zoe Bickerstaffe has been ESSA’s Marketing and Communications Manager since 2012 and has worked with many ESSA members to help tweak and enhance marketing. With over 15 years’ experience in the industry, Zoe has a passion for supporting small business and sole traders in the allied health industry.
Chris McCarroll started his business life in marketing and events, working with brands such as Disney and Surf Life Saving before taking the leap and opening his own branding studio and Health Marketing agency. In 2015, after working alongside many Allied Health professionals, Chris identified the need for a wider audience and platform for health professionals to gain public awareness for the amazing and life changing tasks they are undertaking – all whilst still running their own businesses. Since Allied Magazine was founded, it is continuing to building a large following within the Health, Fitness, Wellness and business communities.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Any Accredited Exercise Scientist, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Sport Scientists Level 1 and/or Accredited Sport Scientists Level 2
ESSA CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
Registration for this professional development will close at 10:00am AEDT on Wednesday, 6 November 2019.
* Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1.0% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.