How to Deliver a Best Practice Service to your NDIS Participant Podcast
By watching Amergin's How to Deliver a Best Practice Service to your NDIS Participant podcast, you'll get to learn from Australia's most experienced NDIS Team and receive comprehensive training to help you to deliver services to NDIS Participants.
This webinar provides an overview of your moral, ethical and legal obligations when providing services to an NDIS Participants. The webinar walks you through an end to end participant process from onboarding (intake, signing participants up, conducting assessments, using the myplace portal), claim for payment and reporting requirements.
The recording is of a webinar presented by ESSA on 13 May 2020.
Rates per person
|ESSA Student Member
Please see terms & conditions for registration type definitions.
Access to podcast
You will be provided all information to access this podcast within your registration confirmation email.
Any ESSA Members who provide services to NDIS participants
ESSA CPD Points
Successful completion of an assessment, within 60 days is required to earn applicable CPD Points
Online: After signing into your ESSA profile, select the blue "Register Myself" button below
Manual Form: click here
International Membership Registration (including BASES, CEPA and SESNZ): click here
* Credit card payment is required with online registration which holds a 1.0% merchant fee. Merchant fee included in registration cost below.
* If a tax invoice is required for payment to be made, please use the manual form.
* Upon registering to any ESSA professional development, you automatically agree to our terms & conditions.
- All accredited persons, regardless of any professional development completed/ attended must refer to their accreditation’s Scope of Practice/Standards, and only treat/practice within the same.
- ESSA confirms that at the date of release, this professional development meets the requirements of the ESSA Continuing Professional Development Points Guidelines. The information contained in this professional development is of a general nature only, and while every effort and care has been taken to ensure that all representations are accurate as at the date of its release, ESSA accepts no legal liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information provided in this professional development.
- ESSA recommends that its members seek appropriate independent professional advice specific to their particular purposes and circumstances (including the provision of medical advice to patients) before relying on it.